Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wolverine Wednesday: Introduces The New Michigan Jordan Trainer 3

Every late July/early August it seems the Jordan brand plans to release a brand new Michigan Trainer.   This year is no exception and the below shoes are expected to hit the market soon.   Other schools like UNC, Oklahoma, and Florida will also get a version.  Florida and OK are new to the Jordan brand. 


The shoes are termed Jordan Trainer 3 "week zero" and features jersey mesh construction and official school logos.  I had a little bride tell me that the Michigan versions might be available as soon as this Saturday. 


I don't have a price yet, but I expect them to be in the $160 range. I also expect these to be available through Fanatics and I will have a link up if you would to purchase them and support the BHB at the same time!  









from The BIG HOUSE Blog http://mbighouse.blogspot.com/2018/07/wolverine-wednesday-introduces-new.html

No comments:

Post a Comment