Monday, April 25, 2016

Loople app focuses on deals at Baltimore bars

It didn't take long for Pottstown, Pa., native Phil DiMuro to fall in love with Fells Point.

Four years ago, as a local sales representative for a national beer company, the 25-year-old quickly became familiar with the bars and restaurants in the popular neighborhood. But when it came time to have a drink on his own time, DiMuro said, he always forgot which bar had which deals.

“I’d go home and my girlfriend would be like, ‘It was a rough day at work. We need a place with a wine special,’” DiMuro recalled recently. “Even though I was spending all day, every day, in these bars and seeing the specials advertised, I never knew what they were when I wanted to go out personally.”

Read more at The Baltimore Sun

The post Loople app focuses on deals at Baltimore bars appeared first on Baltimore Tech.



from http://baltimoretech.org/news/loople-app-focuses-on-deals-at-baltimore-bars/

No comments:

Post a Comment